Saturday, August 13, 2011

What a fun weekend!

Well, the past two days have been extremely eventful and very fun! :) Friday I finished all of my online training at Sears so this Monday I start training on the floor.  I am very excited about starting something new, and I can't wait to get into the action of it all.  I have never REALLY worked in retail before, and I am a little nervous, but it will be good! :)

Then, Friday evening, my ward had a service project.  Unfortunately, we got started late so I didn't get to stay very long, but I helped pick up the branched after a rose bush was trimmed, and then I headed off to pick up Erica to go to Brooke's surpise baby shower! (A little background.... Erica came to Utah to visit her Grandma that lives in Orem.  It's been so wonderful to have her here for the week.  I have missed her soooooo much!  And Brooke came for her husband Keith's Grandma's birthday!)  Brooke's surprise shower was wonderful!  It was so nice to see all my girls and reunite with old friends.  We had fun playing games, eating food and catching up.  :)

It was so good to have all these girls there!  :) :) I love them all!



This is me with the mommy to be!  I am sooooo excited for her and Keith! :) I just can't believe my Brookie Face is having a baby!  It basically blows my mind!  I feel like just yesterday we were sitting in Sister Tippett's basement doing something crazy!  :)


Here is Brookie with the shoes that I got for Baby Farnsworth! :) They are too cute! I can't wait until he can wear them! :)


When Keith came back from his boys night out, he had the privledge of re-opening ever gift that we got for his little boy.  :) hahaha. 


AHHHH!  These girls!  How I looooove them!! :) We will see each other through it all! :)

Brookie's shower was a big success, and fun fun night! :)

Then, today, I had the opportunity to go with my new ward to Lagoon.  I was really excited and hoping to be able to meet some new people, and make new friends, and I did! 




So, I did ride the majority of all of the roller coasters, but the only ride I got a picture of me on was the carousel.  We had fun re-living our childhood.  :) haha. 



This is Amanda and me with our two new friends, Shayla and Mckensie.  It was fun spending the day with them, and am glad I got to know two awesome girls in my new ward! :)   The rides were fun, and we enjoyed one another's company, but it was HOT HOT HOT so we called it a day around 5:30. 

Amanda and I came back to Spanish Fork, got some Chinese food, rented a movie and had a fun girl's night in together!  Overall, it has been a great last weekend of summer!  School starts on Wednesday, and my life is going to get sooooo crazy so I am happy to have had a very fun weekend before all the craziness starts and to have been able to see both Erica and Brooke before I start the semester!  :)

I hope you all are doing fabulous! :) Love and miss you soooo much!

Loves and hugs,
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment