It has been much too long since I last recorded my life for all of you to see, but I will try to make up for it in this post.
Life has been so busy. I usually leave the house around seven in the morning and I don't usually come back until around 9:30 or ten at night. It's typical of my life though. I always seem to find myself involved in far too many activities and responsibilities for my own good, but I don't really know any other way to do it. haha.
Although school and work consume the majority of my time, I have had time to have some fun. I am enjoying Utah and life here quite a bit in the social aspect of things. FHE on Monday night has been one of my favorite parts of living here. There aren't very many people that show up to FHE so it's so much fun to get to know the few that do. I am a little bit sad because this next Monday, I have to work so I won't be able to go to FHE. I think I will be asking to have Mondays off so that I can always go, because I have grown to love socializing with the people there.
This week has been an eventful one. Liz, Emily and myself all have September birthdays so we joined the Tucano's birthday club, and wen to Tucanos to enjoy our free birthday meal. :) It was fun to have Kimberly as my date!
These people are the greatest, and I love being able to hang out with them all the time!!! :)
Emily, Liz and I were so graciously given birthday Sundaes at the restaraunt. Unfortunately, Brazillian food is delicious, and I had already eaten waaaaaay too much to even try and eat this Sundae so I gave mine to Brant. At least I got a cute picture from it! haha.
Tuesday night was a blast, and such a nice break in the middle of the week from the hustle and bustle of my busy life.
I had to work Wedneday, Thursday and Friday night, but Wednesday night after work, I went and decorated Emily's entry way for her birthday on Thursday. It was a fun way to wish her a happy birthday because I knew that I wouldn't be able to see her on her actual birthday.
Friday night was a little party for Em's birthday. I headed over to Sam and Emily's house after I got off of work to join in the festivities. We had a bunch of fun playing Apples to Apples, talking and laughing. I just love being with friends and having fun!
This is the birthday girl and me. Love her to death!! :) I am so happy I get to see her all the time. Three years living so far away from each other was a difficult time. haha.
There were a lot more friends there, but we kinda forgot to take pictures until the end of the night. This is the crew that was left at the end of the night. We definitely had a fun last few hours being silly and taking pictures.
We decided to line up tallest to shortest, and of course I was at the short end. I would like to publicly thank Kendon for his belly display. I appreciate that. I think the readers of this blog will be greatful to be spared having to look at the other belly pictures that were taken that night.
It has been a fun week for sure! The BYU-UTES game is today in Provo so I am going to do my absolute best to stay out of Provo this evening after Amanda and I go to see The Lion King in 3D! After the movie my day will be filled with lesson planning for this next week. I can't believe I am a quarter of the way done with my student teaching already. Time flies by so quickly. Love you all! I can't wait to come home for a short visit in a just a few weeks!
Loves and hugs,
Jenny :)





No comments:
Post a Comment