Sunday, August 7, 2011

The last page of the chapter!

Well, this is the post about my last night in Flagstaff!! :) yay!  It was a very fun night.  I was excited to get to spend time with some of my very favorite people!!  I am kind of sad because I forgot to get pictures with the Robles, but it was very fun!  We had a big bbq at the house and played games and then we all went to a big field on campus to mess around.  :) I love all these people, and I will miss them a ton!!


Stephen was such a great little healper cleaning up after we delighted in my jalapeno pepperjack cheese burgers.  :) 




Courtney, Stephen and I had fun in the car on the way to go play.  I am going to miss these two so much.  Two of my greatest friends ever right there. :)  They really are the best.





There we are playing around.  Apparently I need to be a quarterback.  I am the best "pound for pound" thrower that Stephen has ever seen, or so he claims.  Despite my massive skill with a football, it was a blast just being with my friends. :)



The lights on the field went out so we found some picnic tables close by and we sat a chatted for a while.  Stephen and I had a tender moment apparently, we look so serious in this picture. haha.

Stephen and me!  He's one of the greatest guys in the world.  I appreciate him as a friend more than he will probably ever know.  He's a person who from day one has always been there, and I know would do anything for me.  Some times, Courtney and I would call him with silly little fix-its to do, but he always does them. :)  He will forever be my friend!

The bestie and myself.  You can tell that she is impressed with how cool I look in those shades.  :) haha.  Seriously though, that girl Courtney is the greatest.  I know my college years would not have been nearly as fun as they have without her.  She and I have grown together so much, and she has helped me to be a better person.  I will miss being around her every day, and being a silly girl with her.  We'll be best friends forever though.  One day, we will travel the world together! :)

Joey, Joey, Joey!  He is by far the funniest person that I have ever met.  He makes me laugh every time that I see him, and I will miss his craziness so much.  Please do not go around asking women crazy questions while I am gone Joey!


Spencer got home from Alaska the day before this little shin dig and drove up from Phoenix to see me! :) He is one of my best friends, and I love talking to him.  He's a great listener!  I wso happy that I got to see him before moving to Utah because I was afraid that I wouldn't! 


My dear sweet Megan!!!  I love her with pretty much all of my heart and soul.  If I needed someone to vent to, megan was always there.  She is such a fun girl to be around.  We both share the characteristic of "happy glow" according to our friend David.  She is such a joy to be around, and it's all smiles with her! :)


After we messed around for a while, and chatted at our little picnic table, we went and laid in the field and looked at the stars for a while.  Oh tender moments with good friends haha.  :)


This is Stephen and me on our way out to the middle of the field, we're always having fun! :) 

Yay for all of my favorites!  They really are the best! :) I will miss all of them, and I can't wait to see them again!  I love them all!

TTFN! 

Loves and hugs,
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment