Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nervous Nervous!

    So, I move to Utah in seven days! I am both nervous and excited about this! I think it will be a great experience for me and hopefully I will learn a lot.  I think the aspect that I am the most nervous about is the fact that once this semester is over, I don't have any idea where I will be or what I will be doing!  It's all kinda crazy!
    Well, Jana wanted to have a little goodbye shin dig before I left so next Wednesday we're having a little bbq at the house. It should be fun.  It will be nice to get to say goodbye to the people that I would like to say goodbye to in Flagstaff.  I am very excited because my friend Spencer gets to come!  He has been in Alaska all summer, but he is flying to Phoenix Tuesday and then coming up to Flagstaff to say goodbye!  I didn't think I would get to see him again before I left so that makes me very happy!
    I am just working away this next week and hoping to get a good chunk of homework done before I leave so I can spend that whole weekend with my family!  TTFN!

Loves and hugs,
Jenny :)

3 comments:

  1. Jenny! You are going to have so many awesome experiences. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more about your adventures!! :] I bet moving to Utah will be super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun this is neat, just wanted to see my comments in green letters,

    ReplyDelete